Kevin Treat, Founder
Kevin began practicing structural engineering in San Francisco in 1999 and co-founded a successful structural engineering firm in 2007. Throughout the course of Kevin’s career, he has performed engineering and project management for hundreds of successful projects. As a business practice and personal value, Kevin believes in developing and maintaining long-term client and industry relationships and friendships. Kevin has served as a Project Structural Engineer, Project Manager, Principal, and CFO throughout his career.
Kevin’s experience includes work in the commercial, retail, office, industrial, education, healthcare, and single and multi-family residential sectors. Projects include new construction, seismic retrofit, tenant improvements, and renovations. Related experience includes performing feasibility studies, structural assessments, due diligence, probable maximum loss (PML) studies, and peer review services.
Key projects Kevin has been responsible for the design of include:
- New stores, seismic retrofit, and improvements at dozens of Whole Foods Market locations throughout the western United States.
- Renovations and new construction of multiple San Francisco Unified School District campuses.
- New construction of mid-rise mixed-use buildings throughout the Bay Area.
- New shopping centers and retail center renovations and additions.
- Building renovations including tenant improvements, seismic retrofits, and major expansions.
- Work with the Division of State Architect (DSA) and the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD).
- California SE
- California PE
Bachelor of Science
California Polytechnic State University
San Luis Obispo, 1999